- When booking a room in SV Hostel, you should fill in the order form on the website, or send your request for accommodation by email or fax, or call the reservation department.
- If immediate booking confirmation is not possible, the reservation manager will contact you as soon as possible – no later than 24 hours after your request was received. If upon the expiry of 24 hours you received no phone call, please let us know about it by phone.
- To guarantee your reservation, you need to make a partial prepayment (in the amount of one-night accommodation cost).
- Payment must be made no later than 48 hours after the time of booking. You should confirm the fact of prepayment to the reservation manager or administrator of the hostel (via phone, fax or email).
- Booking is considered guaranteed after the hostel receives a corresponding prepayment to its account. Upon request, the hotel can provide a written confirmation of booking, typed on the hostel letterhead and sent to the given fax or email address.
- If, for any reason, payment was not received at the settlement account at the time of the Guest's check-in, the Administrator may require the lacking amount to be paid.
- During high season at the hostel, booking should be made at least 2 days prior to the arrival.
Cancellation is considered valid only if a written notice is sent to the hostel and later confirmed by the hostel Administration or if a written statement is submitted provided the guest is already living in the hotel at the moment of cancellation.
In the event of timely cancellation, prepayment for unused accommodation will be refunded in full. Cancellation shall be made 3 days prior to the scheduled arrival and 7 days prior to the arrival for groups of 6 people or more.
Download our contact and bank details